Friday, November 22, 2013

THE RIGHT QUESTIONS


I must admit that much of my life has been invested in finding answers to my questions. I've always been an inquisitive guy and want to know things. Today I pondered the question, "Why are gas prices still using 9/10th of a penny when advertising the cost per gallon?" It is the only product I can remember that uses a fraction of a penny. So questions like that pop into my mind. But though I may have lots of questions, there is one key question that I should be asking myself. It is "Am I asking the RIGHT questions?" There really are some right questions I should be asking that are truly important. "Do I believe in The Lord Jesus Christ? Am I being renewed in the spirit of my mind? Am I walking in the Spirit, not in the flesh? Am I growing in grace? Does my conversation please my Savior? What more can I do for Jesus?" Are we asking the right questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment