Thursday, December 12, 2013

LOVE AND BLESSING


One truth that thrills me is that God loves me unconditionally.  There is nothing I can do that separates me from his love.  I am His unique and special creation.  He designed me to have fellowship with Him now and enjoy His presence forever.  That is an amazing and comforting truth.  Christmas shouts to us the length God is willing to go to show us His love.  The infinite, boundless, unrestricted God, became flesh and blood to identify with us in our need, and become the one final sin sacrifice for all mankind.
That is an incredible truth.

Yet there is something else that needs to engage our mind.  Though God’s love is without condition, His blessings are not.  Love opens up the door for a relationship with God.  Obedience opens the door to so much more.  Let the love of God, shown by Christmas, open our hearts to more than appreciation of Him.  Let it motivate our obedience to Him.  It is in that posture that the gifts of God flow in greatest measure.  Love and obey.  What a great way to live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment