Thursday, April 10, 2014

GETTING EXCITED


If you were at CCC last week you heard from our Search Committee chair, Mark Davis and an Elder Board member, Joe Smith that God has led us to my replacement. In fact Joe's words expressed the joyous opportunity to having a ringside seat of God at work.. This has been our prayer over these past seven months, "God's Man, God's Glory, God at Work". And He has been. Sunday, April 27th will be part of a confirmation weekend, where our church family gets to meet "God's Man and his wife."

Two years ago I went to visit a buddy in Hawaii. I spent time at McKenzie Park seeking the Lord's direction for my future. What was His plan for me? I left the islands with a clear sense that I enter into a two year transition to leave CCC and do interim ministries, helping churches who were between pastors. During the two years I was to prepare our staff for transition. continue to guide our vision advancement and begin the process of finding the new lead pastor. All is complete. We are at God"s time for change and I couldn't be more excited. I love seeing God at Work. So don't miss Sunday, April 27th for your own ringside seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment